We are recruiting for a company based in Rabat a Legal Counsel.
1. Providing overall legal support to the OHADA countries in North Africa region.
2. Working closely with various business teams and external counsels to solve legal and related issues and provide practical counsel on various legal matters and in multinational business context;
3. Structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts and transactions in French and English;
4. Actively participating in and providing legal support for corporate governance projects;
5. Improving the internal control and management, roll out and complete all kinds of rules and regulations;
6. Handling commercial, infringement and employment disputes;
7. Developing legal processes and tools to facilitate business and providing legal training to employees;
8. Other ad hoc tasks.
1. Bachelor degree or above in law; admitted to practice in Morocco;
2. Willingness to travel frequently to other countries in North and West Africa.
3. Good communications skills in English and French;
4. 5+ experience in reputable law firm or multinational company;
5. Can work under pressure; Good ethic.
6. Having knowledge of OHADA legislations will be preferred.