Koton is now looking for an Accounting Responsible to work in the Morocco Head Office.
• Establish the reporting policy of the company.
• Organize the department’s accounting entries regularly.
• Preparing trial balance, balance sheet and profit & loss for local accounts
• Preparing monthly TAXs.
• Preparing all necessary tables, explanations, for all types of tax issues from tax authorities.
• Manage the team, support team colleagues for daily/monthly accounting processes and make sure all bookings are in line with the accounting principles and laws
• Perform supplier reconciliations with accounting team.
• Working closely with Accounting Department in Turkey Head Office.
• Perform proper archiving activities for legal requirements.
Note : Only English CVs will be considered
• Degree from university and related field such as Business Administration, Economics, etc.
• At least 5 years experience in accounting roles, preferably in multinational companies
• Very good command of written and spoken English,
• Excellent command of MS Office applcations
• Great analytical skills, with excellent ability to understand numerical concepts and complex problems
• Strong analytical approach, accuracy and problem solving skills.