Swiss e-business, internet and learning pioneer, founded in 1983. Growth focus on smart, high-impact cloud and mobile applications, business intelligence and big data analysis.
- BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or a closely related field
- 5 years’ experience designing and programming web applications
- Solid knowledge in .net web engineering including mvc, linq, c#, sql and database modeling
- Experience in lamp / php / mysql a plus
- Experience in mobile programming (ios, android) is most welcome
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems and learning new technologies
- Fluency in English
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of software systems to form a basis for the solution of information processing problems.
- Transfer skills to junior programmers and provide them all the help they need to achieve good results.
- Responsible for developing new programs and proofing the program to develop needed changes to assure production of a quality product.
- Maintain positive client interactions.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Provide general administrative support to the organization
Knowledge of software engineering practices required for working in large groups, such as software development life cycles, coding standards, code reviews, distributed revision control systems, continuous test/build/deploy, and production support